huzzah! I have returned, victorious. Or, at least, alive. Small mercies. Tell you what, the best part about coming back from overseas is catching up on all the back entries of other people’s blogs. The worst part about coming back from overseas is everything else. Especially the public transport. Oh jeebus, we are so backward. Anyway.
Safari, friendly server that it is, has decided to corrupt every time I open the ‘write new post’ page. Helpful. Hence why I haven’t written a durn thing since I’ve come back. But! I’m a smart cookie. I downloaded Firefox. Oh open source, I love thee.
Let me tell you a secret. I don’t really get Flickr. Does that make me a bad craftblogger? Probably my lack of updates makes me a bad craftblogger. How does it work? Do you upload all your photos or just ones people might be interested in seeing? Just groups? Can anyone fill me in?
Just as an introductory experiment, I’ve indulged in a little game. It is…
The Mighty Flickr Game, sourced from Mikes (a site I, incidentally, love dearly)
How to do it:
a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
b. Using only the first page, pick an image.
c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd’s mosaic maker and make a mosaic to put on your blog or flickr! Easy as easy pie.
1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What high school did you go to?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. Favorite drink?
7. Dream vacation?
8. Favorite dessert?
9. What you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. One Word to describe you.
12. Your flickr name.
1. Kazybek Bek (Kazakhstan) – Out of the Train, 2. ume, 3. Kitten, 4. blue on red, 5. David Suzuki, 6. tea & biscotti, 7. The last sunray – Barcelona, 8. Fuji, 9. Tales Of A Librarian, 10. Acrobalance, 11. CHANGEABLE SKY…, 12. D’ ¿ Cual es el Nº infinito mas grande ?
Read Full Post »